Tuesday, January 17, 2012

SHOES

HI ! i'm sorry for not updating my blog . recently have been busy working under Yeo's company . LOL
Ohyeah , i gotten my o's level results and chosen my courses and school already . i think i can still remember my choices . hehe .
anyway , i'm currently working at toa payoh which is super far from my home .
wanted to work at IMM one , and edmund kept laughing at me . coz his is at Bukit timah which is the nearest . WTF right !!!
But i actually got to know some of the other promoters there and one of my in-charge is quite friendly too . hahaha . so i guess it's not bad .
left 3 more days to work only . so let's hope for the best ya .
Yesterday and today was my off day . so i went out with my ladies to dance at Cine and had dinner tgt.

Just now i actually went IMM to change stuff for my mom . then i saw these 2 shoes at just $2 each !!! cheap or what !!!
it's actually under the faulty corner . let me tell you why ...

 original price would be : $44.95 and $24.95 .
Super worth at just $2 , i think i might buy more . LOL wtf .


 First because the size differ , but i can wear them so no prob !!
There's stain or smth , but i can just clean it off .



Okay . stay tune to my CNY post . Byebye . Have a great CHinese New Year people !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: