Friday, January 6, 2012

Baystreet .

Well , i'm back ! for today's post it will be pictures of food from baystreet .
As you know on the new year's eve . i went to meet up with Mandy and had a good dinner with her at baystreet restaurant. their food is not bad actually . and it's recommended by my mom actually . hehe
I ate fish n chips while Mandy ate salmon and chicken chop . Wanted to watch movie that day with rosanna,mandy and edmund . but rosanna could not make it and edmund didnt pick up our phone calls .Tiffany went malaysia that day so she could not join us . we wanted to head to countdown but we had only 2 people that day .
so we dropped the idea and just went for a good dinner . lmao .
I called mom to ask her whether she want food and she said she wants fries from Mac .

from baystreet we actually ordered a whole set meal which includes soup of the day ,main course , drinks and dessert . Bread too . LOL

 



My Fish n Chips
Mandy's salmon n chicken chop.


I actually did make-up already for the movie . But it was cancelled last min so i just pulled out the fake lashes . hehe , so here's my original make-up for the day.
so to end of my post , here's pictures of me to end the post .
that's all for this post . next post will be about shopping trip with MART on 7th Jan .
Finally the 4 of us are going for chinese new year shopping . and we are going to do a haul video after the shopping . hehehe .
for now , we are gonna collect our results next week on the monday 9th jan . kinda nervous and excited . omg . poly or jc people ?! well busy with poly open houses these few days .
Bye , wish me good luck okay !! xoxo



 \m/ ahmeng post .

 This is taken before i head to set up a flea . (above)

No comments: