Sunday, April 28, 2013

FRIDAY NIGHT WITH A BOOMZ. TGIF/BLESSED/YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

i just realized it's always the friday night isnt it? oh well.
I'm blogging currently because i feel really really blessed. and i think i only have you to thank for. @LEEHYUNSEONG
Thank you for brightening up my friday nights despite all those stressful weeks of schools
Thank you for being there when i just got back my CTs papers, sort of the lowest point of time this year.
Thank you for making me laugh even if it's lame or childish.
Thank you for calling me slut/bitch/noob/shorty(shawty)/and many more different nicknames that i can ever think of. but then again why am i thanking you for this. *inserts laugh+cry emoji*

Thinking back i really had no idea how we manage to click so well and it's pretty awkward at the start but looks like we are slowly getting a hang of it.
i never thought i will meet a cow BFF. HAHAHAHA

Thank you for providing me with sticky and almost finishing it for me during the night study. *emoji*

Thank you for accompanying me during AWJ even though you can just go home to sleep or something.
Thank you for bending down to take photos with me (short) and all you said was " you don't have to do anything, you can just pose and smile" while you will do the adjustment. 
Thank you for spamming my phone with your photos and mine in your phone too. HAHAHAHA. 
and the very first conversation on WA went up to 4am. cool.
Thank you for being really vain and dramatic at times and i find it really funny. anyway, this sums up the very last thank you and i'm sharing my gratitude with you. please be honored! 
LASTLY THANK YOU FOR CONVINCING MY FACE IS "small" by squeezing the hat into my face. HAHAHAHA you are da best even though i'm not convinced at all..

SO ALL I WANNA SAY IS...
IN RETURN IF YOU ARE UPSET/ANGRY/HAPPY/MOODY/WORRIED/FEELING VERY NEGATIVELY WITH YOURSELF/PMS/IN PAIN/WHATEVER YOU CAN SHARE IT WITH ME AND I WILL TRYYYYYYYY MY BEST TO ALLEVIATE IT OK. MOO MOO.
AND THANKS FOR ALL THE RETARDED MOMENTS & MAYBE NOT JUDGING MY PAST? teehee.










SO IN THE FUTURE IF YOU ENCOUNTER ANY PROBLEMS... JUST SMILE IT OFF ALRIGHT?
LIKE THIS


It's 2AM CURRENTLY. I'M GONNA BE A ZOMBIE TOMORROW.
PLEASE DON'T BE TOO TOUCHED AND CRY AFTER READING THIS.
WAHAHAHA. HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD NOOB/IDIOT LEE!
SECRET: ACTUALLY I FIND IT PRETTY COOL TO HAVE A KOREAN FRIEND AND THAT REMINDS ME YOU OWE ME A KOREAN MEAL.BYE!

No comments: