Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Class outing + School Life

HI . i'm so sorry for abandoning my blog , been so busy that i hardly have the time to blog . Anyway , if you have been following my twitter . I went ECP (east coast park ) with some of my classmates from 4C'11 . It was really really enjoyable . Didnt bring extra shorts that day , coz i doubt we will swim/play in the water . in my view , sentosa's water was always cleaner .... well , i voted for sentosa . BUT LOSED ..
Anyway , not all came . Only few cliques which add up to a big clique :D
Wanted to cycle but they were already closing , so we went for bowling instead !
Will miss 4C'11 so so much . but will be planning next outing soooooooooooon . yay . love all of you guys \m/ .
Shall let the photos do the talking , the rest of the photos are on my facebook . Feel free to browse .















Well , for me school is still quite okay except that every morning i have to wake up early for school . which i havent been praticing for months. and ever since primary school , i never had to take public buses to school .
And i'm already struggling in chemistry , so mom is currently arranging tution classes for me .
and i figured out i'm heading out to study with Philemon since he's taking chemistry also and his chemistry is way better than mine .
In case you didnt know , i'm in the same school as Ashwin , Deddy and Li Wey .
And i meet ashwin everyday in the morning for school . as for deddy ... sometimes ?
march holidays are coming ! so excited for it , but i think we are going to have term test before that .
School ends late for my class too . latest is actually 6 for monday . ):
guess we'll have to endure for 2 years and graduate from the school .
Next up will be photos taken in school with my classmates . Some are hot from the oven which are taken today only :


That's all for this post . will try to blog more often . remember to follow me at twitter for more details . (@annaheartxcs) and FB .
 GOODBYE . xx

No comments: