Thursday, February 2, 2012

30th Jan

HI , been quite active on my blog recently . of course , need to bring more entries to you my readers .
anyway , on the 30th Jan . My clique and I went over to agency to hand over the timesheet for our pay .
LOL . and we actually bomb Heri that we are heading to the maid agency for the job .
LOL . After heading over to the agency , we went over to city hall area .
Edmund recommended ARTEASE cafe , and we decided to dine there .
Their BBT is quite awesome and their food was yummy too !
Although the serving kinda small , but we were all super full . Maybe is our stomach small then .
LOL . although gongcha still on my number #1 list . ARTEASE and KOI can be my #2 .
After lunch , we went over to marina square to catch WE NOT NAUGHTY . and i love it .
rating 5/5 esp the last part when delivering child . The little brother super cute and his older brother super handsome . LOL . Cant remeber his name , but i think you know who i'm refering to . (not joshua)
 wore a leopard print top out together with the leopard print wedge . first time wearing both out ^^





























THERE THERE !! THE LITTLE BOY BEHIND ME SO ADORABLE . CANT HELP IT*

I think i look like single eyelids in these few photos . Ahaha.




Ohyeah , on 30th jan .... i also gotten my JAE results . I'm posted to Singapore Poly's business information technology . but i'm appealing to JC(s) and Ngee Ann's financial infomatics .
So wish me luck if you're my friend/follower/reader  :D Really do need it .
Was in a rush that day , but manage to some make-up before heading out .
Currently waiting for my Appeal results to be out . Stay tune for next post because ...............




I"M GOING PRAWNING TOMORROW . HAPPY **

No comments: