Friday, December 16, 2011

USS WITH AHMENGS \m/

sorry for the late post !! omg . hahaha . anyway , i'm suppose to blog abt the USS trip today right ?
but let me start of with my cabinet first !! i woke up at 6.30a.m becoz' we are meeting at 7.30 a.m
and then the pole inside my cabinet dropped again .. -_-
so i took out all my clothes to donate . LOL . so come down and get it from me if you want .
NAH KIDDING . pay me $10000 first .




USS TRIP :
Well it rained in between , and we were caught in the rain at one time . and we had our own strategy which is to walk in the sides and corner . funny .
Leonard  Edmund and Heri didnt walk in the rain with us , they bomb us and sat in the cafe drinking soft drinks . sad .
Anyway , i think my top 2 fav ride would be Human (red rollarcoaster) and Transformer !!
Well , transformer was superb , but we queued almost 2 hrs !! so we only sat for once .
we sat revenge of the mummy countless time , playing with the camera AGAIN . hahahaha
still remember last year , edmund pointed middle finger and the photo was deleted . hahaha!!
Human ride was fun i think , the first time i took it i nearly back out and Samatha and Edmund were so afraid i would cry . but i didnt . LOL . we took it for the 2nd time , and edmund says it was more scary than the 1st time .

All of them took cylon twice , while i took once only . because i was really afraid to hop on it .
so i gave it a miss the first time .
as for the second time , everyone was busy persuading me .
LET ME TELL YOU HOW THE AHMENGS PERSUADE..........................
  1. Lenard told me if i go and ride , i would lose 6kg when i come down . totally L-O-L
  2. Edmund and Heri said if i still feel scared when i come down , they would treat me dinner
  3. Jiahao told me i pay so much money , must at least sit once . and since i alr stepped into the queue , die then die liao . and he said the dragon ride was even scarier .
  4. the rest of them told me it's not that scary afterall , just shout and close my eyes .
so i did hop on to it afterall , and i screamed and screamed . Edmund and Tiffany kept laughing at me throughout the whole ride with me in the middle screaming , i can hear their laughter esp EDMUND'S..

We sat almost all the rides except real kiddy ones .. and we missed the waterworld and the moster rider show ...... ):
We played all the way till 8 p.m ++ as the rides close at 9p.m
We went vivo and Vivian came to join us , took a group picture and went to have our dinner .
After dinner , we went up to the upper deck to slack and cab home eventually .
Had a awesome and wonderful day with the Ahmengs !! \m/ Love each and everyone one of them
Next trip will be the chalet . Excited siao . LOL.
Anyway , i didnt post all photos up . so you can view the photos at My facebook page and Mandy's facebook page coz we both snapped different photos .





i swear the cafe part (above) was super funny . hahahahahhahaha .
That's the end of my post , hope you enjoyed my post and visit often . Thank you !!

No comments: