Thursday, December 8, 2011

Steamboat .

Hi guys ! if you guys are following my twitter , you would know that yesterday The Usuals Clique went to have steamboat - Seoul garden @ Causeway point .
Well , it just means Mandy ,Edmund, Heri and me . just thought of the word so i used it ..
We met around 4 p.m ++ just to have it as dinner .
anyway , let me start with why the thought of steamboat okay ?
Firstly , we watched hongkong ghost stories few days back , so we get too attached to things easily.
In the show , they actually eat steamboat all the time . so ... we kinda get tempted to eat too
I'm telling you because i dont think you guys will want to watch , since if you follow my last post ..
i only rated it 1.5/5 and edmund said it wasnt even worth rating ..
So here we are .... STEAMBOAT TIME .
Next the resaon we chose seoul garden at causeway point is because it's cheaper than usual .
It's only $15.99 ++ which in total is $18.80 . Plus it's 2 in 1 kind of buffet (bbq+ steamboat)
I think this is my 3rd time this year dining in Seoul Garden .

Well , 1 thing that i dont like is that , it's stuffy and hot . like sauna ... omg , i really cant stand it .
We played mini monopoly deal midway .

After the meal , we went off to check whether PIU is still working . Missed playing it actually !!
OMG .............................
BUT THE SAD THING IS ........... IT'S SPOILT ... ROAR .
fine , wanted to look for a place to play monopoly deal but could not find it .
so in the end , we bused home and ended our trip .
Let me start with 2 pictures of me and end 3 pictures of me . Lolol !!






















Heri love to camwhore with himself . HAHAHA .
So here's his picture !!



I'm gonna end my post here people .
stay tune to tomorrow , will be posting another topic again .
Thanks for viewing !!

No comments: