Sunday, December 4, 2011

Camera-Effects.

Today's post will be about my camera effects . okay , to be honest my camera isnt that amazing .
Just love the effects , so i will be showing you guys the difference as you can see in the photos .
obviously , the pictures arent taken today . Anyway , for the past few days we (ATM) went for a job interview at TCC agency , went to dine @BBQ chicken and walked to City Hall .
Next , we went clementi to have KOI .
On thursday , we met up again and went to safra for L4D . It's been ages ever since we last played that .
Kinda fun , although we kept losing . lmao .



Here are 2 more photos for you guys to enjoy .


so tomorrow we (mandy and me ) will actually be heading to another interview , wish us success please .
Anyway , my dear girl Tiffany actually went to Korea for 9 days . Have fun and buy more presents for us !
I actually told her to snap more of the scenery instead of herself , and she asked me to google the scenery myself . LOL . coz google dont have her pictures . Anyway , so meantime can just stay tune Mandy and mine blog will do . Chey. joking .
Look out for Mandy's blog and mine . For tiffany , can check out her twitter for more info at Tiffany's twitter
So , that's all for today . i need time to sort out the next post .
till then , click my nuffnang will do .

With Loves , Anna .

No comments: